The Tox-4ANA Controller is designed to monitor analog input signals from Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide; combustible sensors such as Methane, Propane, JPL, Gasoline; Ammonia, Chlorine, and other analog output sensing devices.
Provide a Model Tox-4ANA controller to monitor the [type of sensor] sensor and start the exhaust fan(s) per the table on the drawings. When a sensor indicates a gas concentration of [xx PPM] [30% LEL (low explosive level)] or higher the associated exhaust fan(s) shall start and the LED shall indicate "Warning level" (exhaust fan on) operation. If the gas concentration reaches [yy PPM] [50% LEL] or higher an alarm set of contacts shall close which shall indicate alarm condition* and light an alarm LED.
The controller shall have internal LED's (light emitting diodes) to indicate "Warning level" and "Alarm level" for each sensor input.
The gas detector and control system shall be manufactured by Toxalert International, Inc.
*Note-The alarm contacts can start a second stage of exhaust fan, switch fan to high speed and/or an audible alarm.
OPTIONS SPECIFICIATION PARAGRAPHS:
- Panel audible alarm labeled with push button silence switch.
- Panel front mounted LED's for each sensor to indicate warning and alarm levels.
- Digital display (sensor value) for each sensor input. Display mounted on panel front.
- Sensor failure alarm.
- Provide a clearly labeled red alarm light or LED on the face of the panel to indicate system
alarm. Provide an audible alarm with a minimum of 68db sound level on the face of the controller panel. Also provide a momentary push button to silence the audible alarm. The alarm light or LED shall remain lighted as long as the alarm condition persists even though the audible signal has been silenced.
- Provide a labeled LED on the front of the controller panel for each of the sensor inputs.
When a sensor reaches the "Warning level" its associated LED shall light and remain lighted as long as the sensors signal remains above the warning level. When a sensor reaches the "Alarm Level" its associated LED shall light and remain lighted as long as the sensor signal remains above the alarm level.
- Provide a digital display on the front of the controller panel for each sensor input. The
display shall display the [PPM] value, or [LEL] value.
- Provide an LED on the face of the panel to indicate sensor signal failure. This failure shall
Also sound the audible alarm.
About Toxalert | Product Listing | Product Applications
Product Data Sheets | Guide Specifications
Accessories | Contact Us | Home Page